Thankfulness

It seems so much easier to complain and be ungrateful for various things throughout life, but when you really take time to stop and consider your life there are so many things to be grateful for.

As the thanksgiving season approaches, I have been overwhelmed and in awe of all the blessings God has bestowed upon me. I am truly blessed and know that I have so many things to be thankful for. My life is wonderful and there is no reason for complaints.

Just to share a few of the things that I am truly grateful for...
  • Amazing family! They are my everything and if it were not for them I would not be who I am or where I am today. My dad is someone that treats me just like a princess. There is no feeling in the world like being "daddy's little girl." My step-mom loves me and treats me like her own. She is not only a parent, but also a friend.
  • Amazing opportunities! God has placed before me so many great opportunities and the best thing is that these opportunities are ones that involve my career and future of helping other individuals. It is great and something that I am so excited about!
  • Amazing health! There are so many times we just wake up in the morning and expect things to be a certain way - we expect to wake up and feel good, but do we really take the time to thank God for waking us up and allowing us to feel good?
  • Education enlightened by Faith! I knew when I first stepped foot on the Hardin-Simmons campus that it was where God was leading me. It has been an incredible experience. I am truly thankful for the education I have received thus far and the many professors who have inspired me along the way.
  • Amazing boyfriend! God has placed a special someone in my life that I have no idea what I would do without. He inspires me and loves me unconditionally. It is an amazing feeling to have someone and be someone that loves another individual so much. Plus, what would I do when there are dead bugs on the floor or I got scared of the dark?

These are just a few of the reasons I am truly grateful for my life. :)

0 comments:

Leave a Comment