Time flies by...

Wow! I cannot believe that in less than two months I am going to be graduating from college. I remember thinking that this day would never come, especially when my family was dropping me off at college on the first day and I was bawling. I still get a little teary eyed thinking about that day. There have definitely been ups and downs and a lot of growing up that has taken place, but overall it has been the best experience of my life.

I will be graduating with a Bachelors Degree in Behavioral Sciences, major in Psychology and minor in Criminal Justice. I must give credit where credit is due... which is my wonderful family. I am the first in my family to attend and graduate from a University. What an accomplishment! They have been right behind me supporting me from the very beginning and I am truly thankful for ALL that they have done for me. I am blessed! However, I also must add that they have been my life line in so many instances... from being completely stressed out from homework and tests to crying and confused about my career aspirations. Oh, I also must add... roommate drama! Despite the difficulties, I am truly grateful for the opportunity that has been given to me and am looking forward to furthering my education.

I am starting graduate school in January at Hardin-Simmons University. I will be receiving a Masters of Education Degree for Counseling and Human Development. My passion is to become a Licensed Professional Counselor and also receive a License in Chemical Dependency Counseling. I definitely feel like God has laid this on my heart and it is exactly what I am suppose to do with my life. I am extremely excited for what God has in store for me.

God is great. Life is great. I am thankful and blessed!

0 comments:

Leave a Comment