Wow! It has been a long time since my last blog, and a lot has happened since then. I am now officially Mrs. Jesse Potter and could not be any happier. God has truly blessed with me with an amazing husband whom I get to spend the rest of my life with. What more could I ask for?
The wedding was absolutely WONDERFUL. It turned out to be everything that I had ever dreamed of and so much more. During the difficult times and the emotional break downs I was not sure how it was all going to turn out, but now that it is all said and done there isn't one thing that I would change. The day that I have always dreamed about was PERFECT!



For our honeymoon, we went to Hawaii. It was a big trip for the both of us, but we knew that if we didn't stretch ourselves for this "big" trip then we would probably never go. It seems like once life "happens" people seldom allow for special trips for just the two of them. This trip will always be something that I hold dear to my heart and cherish. I couldn't have asked for anything better.
This was the view from our balcony.
Waiting on the luau to start.
Helicopter tour to Hana.

0 comments:
Leave a Comment